WARNING! This experiment is dangerous! You should NOT perform this at home. ONLY carry out this experiment, if you are a trained chemist, and you understand local safety and legal requirements, which are required to perform such experiments
- Place a small amount of silver oxide in a vial.
- Add a little aqueous ammonia in volume about 1.5 times greater than the volume of silver oxide.
- Stir the resulting mixture.
- Leave the mixture for 2 hours.
- Throw the vial from a great height onto the ground. Observe the explosion.