Substance: ammonium hydroxide.
Also known as: ammonia solution ammonia water ammonical liquor ammonia liquor aqua ammonia aqueous ammonia ammonia 880 ammonia
Hazard information danger
- Harmful if swallowed
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- May cause respiratory irritation
- Very toxic to aquatic life
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/ gas/mist/vapours/spray. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/… [As modified by IV ATP]