Also known as: Phenylamine Aminobenzene Benzenamine
Hazard information danger
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- Causes serious eye damage
- Suspected of causing genetic defects
- Suspected of causing cancer
- Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Store in a well ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.