Substance: Barium hydroxide octahydrate.
Also known as: none
Hazard information danger
- Harmful if swallowed or if inhaled
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Wash … thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…/if you feel unwell. [As modified by IV ATP]
- IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- IF INHALED: IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. [As modified by IV ATP]
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.
- Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/… [As modified by IV ATP]
- Specific treatment (see … on this label).
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents/container to … [… in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation (to be specified)].