Substance: Barium peroxide.
Also known as: Barium binoxide Barium dioxide Barium superoxide
Hazard information danger
- May intensify fire; oxidizer
- Harmful if swallowed or if inhaled
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Keep/Store away from clothing/…/combustible materials. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/ gas/mist/vapours/spray. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Wash … thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…/if you feel unwell. [As modified by IV ATP]
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.
- Dispose of contents/container to … [… in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation (to be specified)].