Also known as: Cyclohexa-1,3,5-triene 1,3,5-Cyclohexatriene Benzol Phene Phenyl hydride
Hazard information danger
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- Causes serious eye irritation
- May cause genetic defects
- May cause cancer
- Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- Toxic to aquatic life
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/light/…/equipment.
- Use only non-sparking tools.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Wash … thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- [Deleted by IV ATP]
- Do NOT induce vomiting.
- Take off contaminated clothing. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents/container to … [… in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation (to be specified)].