Substance: carbon disulfide.
Also known as: methanedithione carbon bisulfide
Hazard information danger
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- Harmful if swallowed
- Causes skin irritation
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child
- Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention.