Also known as: Trichloromethane formyl trichloride methane trichloride methyl trichloride methenyl trichloride TCM freon 20 refrigerant-20 R-20 UN 1888
Hazard information danger
- Harmful if swallowed
- Causes skin irritation
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Toxic if inhaled
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- Suspected of causing cancer
- Suspected of damaging the unborn child
- Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/ gas/mist/vapours/spray. [As modified by IV ATP]
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.
- Store in a well ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.