Substance: Cobalt (II) chloride hexahydrate.
Hazard information danger
- Harmful if swallowed
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- Causes serious eye damage
- May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled
- Suspected of causing genetic defects
- May cause cancer by inhalation
- May damage fertility
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/ gas/mist/vapours/spray. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- [In case of inadequate ventilation] wear respiratory protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- IF INHALED: IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. [As modified by IV ATP]