Substance: Cobalt (II) nitrate.
Also known as: Caviar Cobaltous nitrate Nitric acid, cobalt(2+) salt
Hazard information danger
- May intensify fire; oxidizer
- Harmful if swallowed
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled
- Suspected of causing genetic defects
- May cause cancer by inhalation
- May damage fertility or the unborn child
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Keep/Store away from clothing/…/combustible materials. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/ gas/mist/vapours/spray. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]