Substance: cobalt(II) sulfate.
Also known as: none
Hazard information danger
- Harmful if swallowed
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled
- Suspected of causing genetic defects
- May cause cancer by inhalation
- May damage fertility
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/ gas/mist/vapours/spray. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Dispose of contents/container to … [… in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation (to be specified)].