Also known as: Benzene hexahydride Hexahydrobenzene Hexanaphthene
Hazard information danger
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- Causes skin irritation
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/ gas/mist/vapours/spray. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Avoid release to the environment.
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/… [As modified by IV ATP]
- Do NOT induce vomiting.
- Dispose of contents/container to … [… in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation (to be specified)].