Also known as: Edamine
Hazard information danger
- Flammable liquid and vapour
- Harmful if swallowed or if inhaled
- Toxic in contact with skin
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/ gas/mist/vapours/spray. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.
- Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/… [As modified by IV ATP]