Hazard information danger
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- Causes skin irritation
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- Suspected of damaging fertility.
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/ gas/mist/vapours/spray. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Avoid release to the environment.
- [Deleted by IV ATP]
- Do NOT induce vomiting.