Substance: Hydrazine hydrate.
Also known as: Diamine Diazane tetrahydridodinitrogen(N—N)
Hazard information danger
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- Causes serious eye damage
- Fatal if inhaled
- May cause cancer
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Wash … thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- [In case of inadequate ventilation] wear respiratory protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Take off contaminated clothing. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Collect spillage.
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents/container to … [… in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation (to be specified)].