Substance: Hydrogen chloride.
Also known as: Hydrochloric acid gas Hydrochloride
Hazard information danger
- Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- Causes serious eye damage
- Toxic if inhaled
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/ gas/mist/vapours/spray. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Wash … thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents/container to … [… in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation (to be specified)].