Substance: lead nitrate.
Also known as: Lead nitrate Plumbous nitrate Lead dinitrate Plumb dulcis
Hazard information danger
- May intensify fire; oxidizer
- Harmful if swallowed or if inhaled
- Causes serious eye damage
- May damage the unborn child. Suspected of damaging fertility
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Keep/Store away from clothing/…/combustible materials. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.