Substance: formaldehyde, sulfuric acid.
Hazard information danger
- Toxic if swallowed
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- May cause cancer
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Wash … thoroughly after handling.
- Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/… [As modified by IV ATP]
- Specific treatment (see … on this label).
- If skin irritation or a rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. [Added by IV ATP]
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents/container to … [… in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation (to be specified)].