Hazard information danger
- Fatal if inhaled
- May damage the unborn child
- Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- [In case of inadequate ventilation] wear respiratory protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/… [As modified by IV ATP]
- Dispose of contents/container to … [… in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation (to be specified)].