Also known as: Bicyclo[4.4.0]deca-1,3,5,7,9-pentene Bicyclo[4.4.0]deca-2,4,6,8,10-pentene White tar Mothballs Naphthalin Moth flakes Camphor tar Tar camphor Naphthaline Antimite Albocarbon
Hazard information danger
- Flammable solid
- Harmful if swallowed
- Suspected of causing cancer
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Avoid release to the environment.
- [Deleted by IV ATP]
- Dispose of contents/container to … [… in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation (to be specified)].