Substance: nitric acid.
Hazard information danger
- May intensify fire; oxidizer
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- Keep/Store away from clothing/…/combustible materials. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/ gas/mist/vapours/spray. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.
- Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/… [As modified by IV ATP]