Substance: Polyvinyl chloride.
Also known as: poly(1-chloroethylene) PVC Vinyl Resin Chlorethene homopolymer Ethylene, chloro-, polymer poly(vinyl chloride) Polychloroethylene
Hazard information warning
- Causes skin irritation
- Causes serious eye irritation
- May cause respiratory irritation
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/ gas/mist/vapours/spray. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Wash … thoroughly after handling.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Call a POISON CENTER/ doctor/…/if you feel unwell. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Specific treatment (see … on this label).
- Take off contaminated clothing. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents/container to … [… in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation (to be specified)].