Substance: potassium chromate.
Also known as: O r a l - M o u s e - 1 8 0 m g / k g
Hazard information danger
- Toxic if swallowed
- Causes skin irritation
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- Causes serious eye irritation
- May cause respiratory irritation
- May cause genetic defects
- May cause cancer by inhalation
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]