Substance: potassium cyanide.
Hazard information danger
- May be corrosive to metals
- Causes damage to organs
- Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Wash … thoroughly after handling.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- [In case of inadequate ventilation] wear respiratory protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/… [As modified by IV ATP]