Substance: potassium perchlorate.
Also known as: Potassium chlorate(VII) Perchloric acid, potassium salt Peroidin
Hazard information danger
- May cause fire or explosion; strong oxidizer
- Harmful if swallowed
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Keep/Store away from clothing/…/combustible materials. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles.
- Wash … thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Wear fire/flame resistant/retardant clothing.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…/if you feel unwell. [As modified by IV ATP]
- IF ON CLOTHING: Rinse immediately contaminated clothing and skin with plenty of water before removing clothes.
- Rinse mouth.
- In case of fire: Use … to extinguish. [As modified by IV ATP]
- In case of major fire and large quantities: Evacuate area. Fight fire remotely due to the risk of explosion.
- Dispose of contents/container to … [… in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation (to be specified)].