Substance: potassium permanganate.
Also known as: Potassium manganate(VII) Chameleon mineral Condy's crystals Permanganate of potash Hypermangan
Hazard information danger
- May intensify fire; oxidizer
- Harmful if swallowed
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Keep/Store away from clothing/…/combustible materials. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/… [As modified by IV ATP]
- Dispose of contents/container to … [… in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation (to be specified)].