Also known as: Nickel sponge Raney Ni
Hazard information danger
- Catches fire spontaneously if exposed to air
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- Suspected of causing cancer
- Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Do not allow contact with air.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Wash … thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- IF ON SKIN: Immerse in cool water/wrap in wet bandages.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/… [As modified by IV ATP]
- If skin irritation or a rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. [As modified by IV ATP]
- In case of fire: Use … to extinguish. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Store locked up.
- Store contents under …
- Dispose of contents/container to … [… in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation (to be specified)].