Substance: silver nitrate.
Also known as: Nitric acid silver(1+) salt Silver(I) nitrate
Hazard information warning
- May intensify fire; oxidizer
- Harmful if swallowed
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- Causes serious eye damage
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Keep/Store away from clothing/…/combustible materials. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Wash … thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Collect spillage.
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents/container to … [… in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation (to be specified)].