Substance: sodium arsenate.
Also known as: Sodium dihydrogen arsenate
Hazard information danger
- May cause cancer
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/ gas/mist/vapours/spray. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Avoid release to the environment.
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/… [As modified by IV ATP]
- Call a POISON CENTER/ doctor/… [As modified by IV ATP]
- Dispose of contents/container to … [… in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation (to be specified)].