Also known as: Methylbenzene phenylmethane toluol Anisen
Hazard information danger
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- Causes skin irritation
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- Toxic to aquatic life
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/light/…/equipment.
- Use only non-sparking tools.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Wash … thoroughly after handling.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- [Deleted by IV ATP]
- Do NOT induce vomiting.
- Take off contaminated clothing. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents/container to … [… in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation (to be specified)].