Substance: mixture of the monoterpenes alpha-pinene and beta-pinene.
Hazard information danger
- Flammable liquid and vapour
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- Causes skin irritation
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/… [As modified by IV ATP]
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.
- Do NOT induce vomiting.