Substance: mixiture of water, isopropyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, phenolphthalein, methyl red sodium salt, bromothymol blue sodium salt, thymol blue sodium salt.
Hazard information danger
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- Causes serious eye irritation
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Do not allow contact with water. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Keep cool..
- Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/light/…/equipment.
- Use only non-sparking tools.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/ gas/mist/vapours/spray. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Wash … thoroughly after handling.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.
- Call a POISON CENTER/ doctor/…/if you feel unwell. [As modified by IV ATP]
- If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention.
- In case of fire: Use … to extinguish. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Store in a well ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- Store locked up.