Substance: zinc sulfate.
Hazard information danger
- Harmful if swallowed
- Causes serious eye damage
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. [As modified by IV ATP]
- Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. continue rinsing.
- [Deleted by IV ATP]
- Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- Dispose of contents/container to … [… in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation (to be specified)].